Wipegel

Instantly turn toilet paper into luxurious medicated wet wipes.

A septic tank-friendly alternative to witch hazel hemorrhoidal wipes.

Smart Care Below The Belt

While you can use WIPEGEL anywhere on your skin, it's formulated specifically for the anal region.

Prebiotics in WIPEGEL support good bacteria to naturally protect you against bad smell, dryness, and irritation.

FREE SHIPPING

Lasts For Months

One 8 oz.bottle of WIPEGEL will last for several months. 

And, unlike wet wipes, it won't dry out.

BUY NOW - $24

What is In Wipegel?

  • Prebiotics

    Only 10% of your body is made up of human cells, the other 90% of you are microorganisms.

    WIPEGEL feeds your good bacteria and supports you skin's natural bacterial shield.

  • Witch Hazel

    30% of WIPEGEL is pure witch hazel.

    Witch hazel is great for soothing irritated anorectal areas.

  • None of these

    We do not use:

    Parabens, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Soldium Lauryl Slfate (SLS) or Soldium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), or Dethanolamine (DEA)

Hassle-free Shopping

8 oz bottle (up to 400 wipes)

BUY ON AMAZON - $24